Urban Farm Girl

A one-woman brainstorming session.

30 August, 2006

I'm still here!

I bet you think that I've quit because I've run out of things to write about - but that is a lie! I have had a great time with this little piece of work so far and I will be back. It's just that life has not allowed me much time for this lately. And I have to say that it's not looking good for the next few weeks, either. I'm leaving for the Boundary Waters Canoe Area Wilderness in Northern Minnesota for 4 days and then will be in San Diego for a work conference for 4 more days. So I will try to get some typing in while in San Diego, but I can't promise that I'd rather be indoors than out while I'm there. I know, it's not the best start for this newbie, but I do promise to be back, so keep checking in (please?).

Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home